10 Abraham-Hicks Quotes To Remind Us We Are ON Path!
We know to set our intentions and to say affirmations. We practice visualizations, and do our journaling and practice gratitude daily. So WHERE is the manifestation? Where is the money and why isn't it in the bank? Where is the soul mate and why aren't they ALREADY spooning us in our bed?! Abraham would have us know we are right on time. It. Is. Done. The manifestation is HERE! Our job is to maintain our vibrational level to be a match for our desires. We are to essentially get out of our own road. To ask the universe for what we want and then surrender and trust that it knows FULL well what we want, where it is and when it will physically manifest. The trick is to quiet the mind enough to realize when the universe is guiding us, sending us messages, directions, synchronicities. Below are 10 of my favorite quotes from Abraham that remind ME that I'm already 'there'!
1. "You gotta chill and relax, and release, meditate and breathe and walk, and ski and surf, and bask and sunbathe and relax and sing and love and laugh and nurture yourself, and eat good stuff. And find better and better feeling thoughts and practice them until they become the norm. And then everything that life has caused you to become must manifest into your experience."
2. "When you no longer split your flow of energy with contradictory thoughts, you will know your power."
3. "As you think thoughts that feel good to you, you will be in harmony with who you really are."
4. “When you reach for the thought that feels better, the universe is now responding differently to you because of that effort. And so, the things that follow you get better and better, too. So it gets easier to reach for the thought that feels better, because you are on ever-increasing, improving platforms that feel better."
5. "As you think, you vibrate. And it is your vibrational offering that equals your point of attraction. So what you are thinking and what is coming back to you is always a vibrational match."
6. "To have anything that you desire, all you have to do is find the feeling of your desire and practice it until it is steady within you. Then, it must reveal itself to you.
7. "Use whatever excuse you can to vibrate in harmony with those things you've been saying you want. And when you do, those things that are a vibrational equivalent flow into your experience in abundance. Not because you deserve it, not because you've earned it, but because it's the natural consequence of the Law of Attraction. That which is like unto itself is drawn."
8. "Everything is unfolding perfectly, and as you relax and find ease in your attitude of trust knowing that well-being is your birth-right, amazing things will happen. Things the likes of which you have not seen before."
9. "It’s not your work to make anything happen. It’s your work to dream it and let it happen. Law of Attraction will make it happen. In your joy, you create something and then you maintain your vibrational harmony with it, and the Universe must find a way to bring it about."
10. "The closer you are to alignment with what you want, the calmer it feels."
Now, get out there and go for a walk, read a book you love, sip at your favorite herbal tea, listen to music that inspires you. You have some raising of vibrations to do! Namaste.
Reiki Master Teacher
Canadian Reiki Association
Aura Healing Reiki